Add-on to Orchard's built-in TinyMce module. This module allows you to use all the TinyMce plugins available in the TinyMce "Full Package" download (http://www.tinymce.com/download/custom_package.php).
To use TinyMceDeluxe:
- Disable the "TinyMce" module that comes with Orchard by default.
- Enable the "TinyMceDeluxe" module
- Customize /modules/tinymcedeluxe/scripts/orchard-tinymce.js:
- Modify your copy of orchard-tinymce.js according to the plugins you want to use. There are some instructions in the file itself.
Integrate your site's styles into TinyMce
- In orchard-tinymce.js, set the value of the content_css property to the url of your site's .css file (e.g., content_css: "/Themes/MyTheme/Styles/Site.css")