Extensibility point and admin UI

Jul 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Hi,

I'd like to know whether you'd be interested in adding an extensibility point to TinyMceDeluxe like I described it here.

Also, what do you think about adding configuration options for TinyMCE in site settings? Like once could configure everything now in the orchard-tinymce.js through the admin UI (or through it too)?

Coordinator
Jul 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Yes, sounds interesting. I'll take a look at the code you posted in the Orchard forum thread and reply back. Let me know how you want to do this, if you want me to make the changes (if so, file a ticket) or if you want to submit a pull request. 

As for making TinyMCE configuration editable in Orchard admin, yes, that is something that i've had in mind for a while. 

Jul 18, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I could make a pull request, I've already modified the module's code.

Do you plan to implement editable configuration in the near future or later?

Jul 20, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I've pushed the changes into this fork. Please take a look. The default config there is the one included in the Orchard TinyMce package, but could be swapped to the extensive one you've under examples.

Another idea: there's a plugin that converts the standard TinyMce popups to inline ones, here: http://blog.badsyntax.co/post/2365205144/tinymce-jquery-ui-inline-popups (demo). And here would be some kind of deal: if you include it in the package, the Onestop folks will test it thoroughly :-).