Replacement for Orchard's built-in TinyMce module. This module includes the same functionality as the default TinyMce module that is bundled with Orchard, but additionally, allows you to use all the official
To use TinyMceDeluxe:
- Disable the "TinyMce" module that comes with Orchard by default.
- Enable the "TinyMceDeluxe" module
- That is all you need to get started!
If you need customize the toolbar, or configure which plugins are loaded:
- In your module's /Module.txt, declare a dependency on TinyMceDeluxe
- Override /modules/tinymcedeluxe/scripts/orchard-tinymce.js (copy it to the analagous folder in your module, and declare it in your ResourceManifest.cs)
- Customize your module's copy of orchard-tinymce.js :